Welcome to ElancOnline!
ElancOnline is the virtual learning experience provided by the Eastern Lancaster County School District.
ElancOnline is for students who:
- Are in grades K-12 and currently reside in the Eastern Lancaster County School District
- Are motivated and willing to take responsibility for their learning
- Desire flexibility in the pace of their learning experience. The student determines the pace.
- At-risk students who need special attention receive the assistance they require.
- Accelerated students may pursue additional learning opportunities
- Who like the online flexibility of Anywhere/Anytime learning and:
- would like the opportunity to earn a diploma from Garden Spot High School.
- enjoy the curricular and extracurricular advantages of being a student in ELANCO School District.
- would like the opportunity to have face-to-face interactions with teachers and home technology support.
- would like to have access to academic counseling and guidance when applying to post-secondary opportunities.
Please visit our Contact Us page to request more information about ElancOnline or to find out how to speak with an EOL Representative.
History of ELANCOnline
ElancOnline was developed in 2011 to provide a quality virtual education experience for the students attending Garden Spot High School. Over the past several years, our program has expanded to serve all K-12 students in the Eastern Lancaster County School District. ElancOnline now provides a curriculum and education that is equivalent to the brick-and-mortar courses within the school building. It also provides extended opportunities to match the diverse needs of the ELANCO student population.