The ELANCOnline Virtual Academy offers all of the things made available to brick-and-mortar students within the district and more. It provides the flexibility of Anywhere/Anytime learning with the benefits of being connected to the Garden Spot Community.
Here are just a few of the many perks of being an ELANCOnline student:
- Learners are ELANCO School District student, viewed exactly the same as any other ELANCO student
- Graduating seniors receive a diploma reading Garden Spot High School with no differentiation for virtual learning
- Learners are provided with a laptop and on-demand technical support to assist in a smooth virtual experience
- ELANCOnline students can participate in any extracurricular or co-curricular activities offered within the district. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Music Performance Groups
- GSPA theater
- and many more . . .
- Courses taught and monitored by the same certified ELANCO School District teachers available in brick-and-mortar classrooms.
- Teachers are available for tutoring and support daily in the Library Media Center (LMC) Virtual Academy Classroom.
- Tutoring available in subject areas including English/language Arts, mathematics, science, social studies, business education, health/physical education, computer science, Spanish and more.
If virtual learning seems like a fit for your learner, we encourage you to take advantage of the many perks that ELANCOnline has to offer!